Monday, November 5, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy Birthday sweet sisters of mine! Because all of my pictures are still packed up in a box somewhere, I had to make do with this picture taken last year on your birthday and a sketch I found of the two of you together.

The similarities are uncanny!!!!!!!! hee hee


Bratni and Corkster,
You both are such amazing women and I thank you for the beautiful presence you hold in my life. I would not be who I am without your love, encouragement, support, and friendship. I love you sooooooo much Cory and Britt. I hope your day was filled with love and all of the things you enjoy. Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Cory said...

Haha real funny you little twerp. Actually this made me laugh pretty darn hard. Thanks so much sister. I love you sooo much!!!!!

Cory said...

oh by the way, Britt is tweedle Dumb! :)

Nonnie said...

First I'm crying while reading some of the other blogs, and then I get here and start laughing til I thought I was gonna wet my britches!!!!!

Jamie said...

I was looking for that picture of them too!! :) Good one Cass!

Brittni said...

Ha Ha!!!! That is just Hilarious! Good one sister! I love you and thanks for the kind words! I hope you had a good day! Can't wait to see you for turkey day.

jessamyn said...

freakin hilarious