Thursday, July 24, 2008

good vibes...

hi everyone! i have much to tell you about a wonderous trip to the florida keys...ahhhhhhh. however, first i am hoping that you can send me some good vibes tomorrow. i have an interview for a third grade position at the elementary school that three of my sisters attended! i am nervous and excited - but mostly VERY NERVOUS! send me the vibes of confidence and assurance and eloquent speaking. ay yay ya...i tend to stutter and ramble. hopefully cory's quote from her blog will help me to get the job. "who you are speaks so loudly, i can't hear what you are saying." hopefully they are looking for ME. i'll let you know how it goes. and thanks in advance!


oh! and please don't leave this blog without listening to the next song on my playlist. it is AMAZING.

7 comments:

jessamyn said...

Good luck Cassie! I have been picturing you walking the halls of Northeast and it makes me smile because I have SOOOOO many memories there. I met some of my life's greatest friends on the playground and I sat in the classrooms of some of my most influential teachers there. I hope this is the right place for you because that would just be so much fun!
And...I wish I could listen to your song but my computer is too slow. I will listen the next time I visit a land with high speed. LOVE YOU!!!

Debbie said...

Good luck Cassie. I don't know how anyone could not see how wonderful of a person you are! Hope it goes well for you!

Vonda said...

Not to worry! Just flash that big Turgesen smile and the rest will speak for itself!!

I loved the song "In my Arms". I just wish I had better ears because I couldn't understand all the words. Like none of them!

kimberly said...

i was sending you good vibes all morning sweet daughter....they would be missing out on one amazing lady if they don't hire you to help and nurture those little lives!!!!
and i am NOT prejudice! :)
xoxoxox
your mamacita

kimberly said...

hoooooorayyyyyyyyy!!!!! yeeeehawwwww! congratulations cassie!!!! nice to know you'll be working for people who know it when they see it! :)
xoxoxo
mamacita

kimberly said...

and yes....that song IS amazing!

Cory said...

Okay so I am late in responding to this but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Cassie, I have been hearing this song on the radio and LOVING it! something about it just fills me up... I thought it was evanescence but I guess it isn't!!!!