
we had such a wonderful time....eating, drinking, laughing, gambling, walking, shopping, eating, laughing, (did i mention eating?) and just enjoying each other's company. we had so much fun with them, we are trying to organize another big trip next year...or if i can convince kyle, this summer.
our view from our hotel room at the luxor
kyle and i at the bellagio gardens (the theme was chinese new year)



playing roulette and winning!
also, there is the new "do". for some it may not look too different, but it is short, dark, and i have bangs! it was a shock to me how short it was, but i am slowly getting used to it. i feel like a pixie without any magic dust. it kind of reminds me of my sister's haircut when she was little and told my mom that she wanted her hair cut like my dad's!!! if nothing else it will grow out, but in the meantime, i am wearing lots of jewelry!
i'm no tinkerbell!!!!
i will try to be better at keeping this site updated. maybe i need to give myself a challenge of posting twice a week for two months...anyone want to join in?
10 comments:
I love the new look of your blog! And the new look of your hair, really anything you did would look cute :) Glad you had a good time in Vegas, it is good to get away every once in awhile. Yes, I think you should try to post more often, we missed you!
halleleujah(sp)?.....:) it is a miracle...and no ordinary one at that!.....thanks for the update sweetie and i LOVE the new do!!!!so cute.....and gotta have a spring do for your blog too! so much excitement....don't know if i can handle it all in one day! :) love you.....and i'll be checking back soon!
oops....cory is your mamacita!
i figured when you called me "sweetie" that it was my mama. :) i somehow deleted my song list so you will have to help me re-do it.
I was going to say a big hallelujuh too!! I'm so glad to see something new and exciting on this blog...and a brand new background too! :)And I love your do...it's very you and it looks WAY better than mine when I asked for a haircut that looked like my dad's! :)
Please, please keep posting!!!
You're hair is so fun!!!! I actually really love it. And I love the fresh new look on your bliggity blog.
I used to go to Vegas a lot (kind of) when I lived in Flag. The first time I ever gambled, I laid down $20 at a roulette table and walked away with $70. Not bad for a beginner...but I guess that is how they snag ya!
It looks like a fun trip.
And, just so you know, your entire life is worthwhile of a little documentation...so keep 'em rollin sista! what may be ordinary to you just might be extraordinary to all of us!:)
I miss you so much.
I think the do looks sassy! I love it! I'm glad you guys had a fun time in Vegas. Looks like a lot of fun. Makes me want to take a vacation. Miss ya! I'm with Jamie, please keep posting!
At last!! Every day I click on your name and there ain't nothin' new! Today I hesitated but thought oh well... what a surprize!! You may think your everyday life is too mundane...but not to us or we need to get a life...one or the other??
The hair do is cute but with that face and smile it could be purple with orange streaks!! Isn't it amazing how much walking one does in Vegas??
Yay your back!!!!! I love the new do Cass. Sooooo it's pretty sad that I will be 30 years old this year and have NEVER been to vegas!!! Looks like fun.
Love your sassy new look!! You could pull off any hair style and still look beautiful.
Post a Comment