




just some home grown boquets of thanks to everyone for stopping long enough to make a comment on my new blog. not only did your comments encourage me to embrace all of this necessary change in my life, it also helped to ease some self doubt about sharing my life in a new way. your comments were amazing to read. when people start to share their personal stories, it encourages and reminds us that we are not alone. i am inspired by how much we all have in common...that all of us seek something in life that helps us to become something beyond what we were yesterday and hopeful for what we will be tomorrow. thanks for sharing a piece of yourself here.
8 comments:
Oh, I love the flowers! And I love you! :)
P.S. I think it's "bouquet", teach! :) haha
oh you smarty pants...i didn't think that it looked right and then forgot to change it...great, now it will bug me. om...let it go...om...breathe deeply...
beautiful! so happy you are continuing your flower growing!
love you.
Facets were spoken of earlier in your blog and now I see a facet of your life I never knew existed. You, my sweet granddaughter, are a horticulturist (I think I spelled that correctly, Jamie). Anyway, I never ever knew of your love for flowers and growing them. I am assuming from what Kim wrote that these are your very own creations from seed to beautiful flowers or from settings to beautiful flowers, whatever! They are gorgeous and I am jealous! As a young lad I always beautified our humble home with zinnias, morning glories, calendulas, sweetpeas, cosmos, marigolds and such. We always had the most beautiful yard in the neighborhood on Henshaw Road back in the 1930's. And it was mostly attributed to my young efforts. On the back dirt lot of our yard I did the same thing with vegetables. And I raised and provided chickens and rabbits for our Sunday dinner. Now don't go squeamish on me!
Your flowers are absolutely beautiful so include more in the future. And by the way "Happy Birthday" on the 18th. My card and gift are in the mail.
I always knew you were a topnotch teacher implanting the seeds of knowledge in fertile little brains but now I see what you can do with flower seeds or nursery settings and I am non-plussed to think I had never known about that talent of yours. I am proud of your many talents and I love you exceedingly.
Grandpa (GG)
First of all I just have to say how happy I am that you are a blogger. It's really fun and I know I have enjoyed my blogging journey so far. Even though I don't write as often as I would like it is a great way for me to express myself. Happy Birthday! (my card and gift are not on the way, sorry)
grandpa, i hope my pics aren't misleading....i have been trying desperately to grow flowers since the spring. some of them have made it through the move. it is something i am trying to get better at, but i am in no way of the "green thumb" variety like you. you have always had beautiful roses and vegetation growing around your home. you could teach me a thing or two!!!! thanks for your nice words. i will keep trying to make you proud with my flowers.
Apparently the weeding paid off! Rid yourself of weeds and look what you get!
Happy Birthday on the 18th.
Post a Comment